Our diet and fitness plan.
COMMERCIAL: Christian Collegian Network (http://www.ChangeYourCampus.com)
Tips for getting healthy
- Repent of your laziness and gluttony
- Get motivated (not motivation like I want to be skinny so that the opposite sex will give me attention)
- Ditch the soda, switch to water
- Get moving
- Limit processed foods including the cookies and chips
- Add protein to your diet
- Stop eating out
- Find someone to pray for you and keep you accountable
- Have a cheat meal once a week/once a month.
- Have a plan and follow it. Pick a plan that you can do even after you’ve lost the weight or bulked up to your goal.
Our habits don’t just affect us, but our children as well
How we treat our bodies is a testimony to the world. People may look at us if we are unhealthy and think we are hypocrites to call them on their sin.
COMMERCIAL: VidAngel (http://www.FaithFamilyRadio.com/VidAngel)
So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God. (1 Corinthians 10:31)
No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money. (Matthew 6:24)
We are not to be in bondage to anything.
Gluttony is a sin. Laziness too.
Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body. (1 Corinthians 6:19-20)
We are a temple of the holy spirit. Not only that, our lives and our bodies are gifts that should not be neglected
COMMERCIAL: Witness Radio (http://www.WitnessTalkRadio.org)
The Breakdown with Aaron Barker - http://www.BreakDRadio.com
Episode used during our show - August 10th, 2016 (Link Missing)
***LISTEN TO THE END FOR BLOOPERS!***