and have people come back from there?
Family Vacation, Vow Renewal, In the beginning conference
Our views on heaven in the past, where the views stem from
Tracy Morgan was in a car crash and has recently stated that he went to heaven while he was in his coma.
Pastor claims to have gone to heaven and is charging people to view the “selfie” he took while there
Several books have been released on the subject – Does this give it credibility? (One author, Alex Malarkey, has publicly denounced his book)
What are some common features we see with people who have seen heaven?
- Peaceful feeling
- Personally talked with God
- Being told the time wasn’t right
- Seeing family
- Light at the end of the tunnel
- Descriptions seem vague
What the purpose/message behind it?
Could these be hallucinations or even worse, demonic experiences?
John 3:13, Hebrews 9:27
What does the bible say that heaven is like?
- Revelation 21:4 No death, No mourning, No Crying, no pain
- Revelation 21:21-25 Gates of pearl, streets of Gold
- Revelation 22:1-5 Nothing accursed, worship, no sun, no night
- Eternal, God’s throne, Redeemed and angels dwell there
Audio excerpts on today's show were taken from the following message:
Heavenly Tourism by Justin Peters (http://justinpeters.org/)