- How we met
- How we began dating
- What attracts us to each other?
- What is the most romantic thing we’ve ever done for each other
- What has made our marriage last?
- How do we keep our love strong?
- How do we celebrate Valentine’s Day?
Couple who’ve been married years share a hospital room and pass away nearly at the same time http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/edmonton-couple-s-love-story-goes-viral-with-inspirational-video-1.3416786
Married at first sight in 3rd season…do you think it’s a good idea to marry someone you’ve never met/arranged marriages?
George Bush and Barbara celebrate 71 years of marriage
10 biggest issues in marriage - http://www.babble.com/relationships/relationship-experts-share-the-10-most-common-issues-in-a-marriage/
- Trying to change your spouse (boundary issues)
- Poor communication – nagging, criticizing
- Time Management
- Sexual Intimacy – lack of interest, opportunity
- Turned focus – wife turns to focus mostly on children and not husband, couple becomes more like roommates
- Emotional infidelity – confiding in another instead of spouse, emotional affair.
- Unwilling to forgive
- Lack of appreciation
- Too much technology – texting at dinner table, always on smartphone, surfing the net…results in less quality time
What if your spouse has been unfaithful?
What if your spouse is addicted to pornography
- What are some of the greatest romances of the Bible?
- What is worldly love?
- What is biblical love?
- The church is romanticizing Jesus. Is Jesus our boyfriend?
Words of Wisdom